My non linear narrative

Click here for my non linear narrative game. Enjoy!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

RUSKO

Last week I got to go to a Dubstep show with my favorite artist, Rusko, performing.  This was my third time seeing him live.  Rusko is probably the most popular Dubstep artist in the US.  He is from the UK but decided to bring his up beat energy filled sound to the US by moving here last year.  He is an artist that I strive to emulate, whether it be his producing or performance style.  His beats are full of energy and have a poppy sound that isn't found in the UK scene.  His performance style is off the charts.  He is very interactive with the crowd. I try to take some of his styles when I perform.  Moving all over the place with the beats and letting the crowd know your just as stoked to be there as they are.
  Check out his website :
http://www.ruskoonfire.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment