My non linear narrative

Click here for my non linear narrative game. Enjoy!

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Memorial Day Shindig

Tonight I'm going to be DJing at a friends party.  I spent sometime yesterday get a few new songs ready.  I'm not really nervous because its for friends that I always hang out with.  They have heard me before and like the sound, so I'm ready to bring the noise.  It's going to be a late night I can already tell because people have been talking about it the last 2 days.  Even though I'm going to be up late, I'm waking up bright and early the next day to go fishing with a friend.  We are headed to a place called Current Creek.  I've only fished the reservoir up there so we are going to try the creek.  I'm hoping the fishing will be good to help me forget how tired I am.  After a night of loud music, fly fishing helps me unwind and gives me a different, less blood pumping high.
Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment