My non linear narrative

Click here for my non linear narrative game. Enjoy!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Strawberry Reservoir Outing

This weekend instead of watching the U get crushed by TCU I decided to go fly fishing on the Strawberry Reservoir with my internship supervisor who is the president of a local Trouts Unlimited Chapter.  We headed out on the water in our pontoons around 11:00 a.m., it was a late start.  As soon as we got out I caught a 20 inch rainbow trout that made me think the day was going to be productive.  Well it was far from productive.  In the 6 hours that we were out on the lake I only caught 4 fish and my friend only caught 3.  This is surprising because trout in the fall are hungry.  They need to eat as much as they can and store up enough fat reserves to keep them alive in the winter when the lake ices over.  I managed to catch a 21 inch cut throat right before we called it a day.  All and all it was a beautiful day on the Strawberry and I learned a few new open water fishing techniques.

Cutty of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment