My non linear narrative

Click here for my non linear narrative game. Enjoy!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Another stress relieved by the fly.

I like to release my stress with music or fishing and it appears that other people like to use these too.  My good friend just got married a couple of months ago and is already having some arguments with the wife.  He called me up and asked if I wanted to go for a fish with him.  We decided to go to one of my favorite spots on the middle provo.  We talked about what's going on the whole way there.  As soon as we got in the water he said he already felt better.  We ended up fishing for 4 1/2 hours.  By the end of the day.  He said he wasn't worried about the argument anymore and was going to take his wife out for dinner that night.  Its good to see that other people use fly fishing like I do to relieve stress and keep a good balance in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment